Sunday 18 September 2011

Do friendship have definition or boundaries or any limitations?

The purpose of writing this blog is to find out how a human consider another human as friend, philosopher, guide,mentor etc.... though he crosses so many humans in the process.


Recently, I have come across a question posed to a group where i was part of it. How many friends you have currently? so many answers given(which is not relevant to this blog). The very common in answers were-the numbers were very less. what it means? Inspite of meeting, talking, moving with so many individuals in life, we choose only few humans as good friends, what do we name others? companions? passer-by? then what?


Here, I want to really recall how i/we have chosen my/our close friend(only one). how i met him? how we both were inspired each other? what was common between us? how he made me feel when we were together as well as far(missing). why only him, though many were there? 


Honestly, I don't find answers for this questions. What  it means? friendship is also a feeling like love(mean-between male & female). We can only feel, realize, enjoy the friendship. It doesn't have any scripted picture or definitions.


In general, to be a good, reliable, everlasting friend- I must possess the following qualities in me atleast with my friend: Atmost care for his well-being, no expectations, creating a value of bondage & sense of security. etc......


I will go places(geographically/achievement), however he will be like an oxygen, need of him will ever diminish until my lungs doesn't need it. 


Before, I conclude, There are so many individuals in my life, who have inspired me, have become my mentors, guide, philosophers etc... Of-course, They are very important, however a friend has no boundaries, I have a thorough freedom to talk of what i really feel about anything. 
However others have!


I don't believe in" friend in need is a friend indeed". "He is like a helmet who will protect when you get a hit, however you will pray not to get a hit". This is only an example not an ideal situation. No string attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment