Tuesday 20 September 2011

CARE IS THE PIVOT FOR THIS RELATIONSHIP


In this blog I will try to express my inner feeling about a human (I doubt words would still fail to show the my real feeling). I am going to share about a person who have inspired me like friend, mentor, childhood hero, guide, philosopher, moreover a person who took a special care for me till now, etc....( Still I am not happy with the intro)

I must mention that how he differs from other persons i came across in my life, He is a person full of love, emotion, affection, care, control, sacrifice(lot), so on, on and on........ He is a human who have unpredicted temperament, mental toughness, never giving-up attitude, very specifically his courage to face anything( I don't remember an incident he worried to face an assault). His courage is the most admiring quality which i like from him.(No one have according to me)

Now, I will share how we move along in the past. Our likes and dislike would ever matched in those days, typical opposite pole. If he like Kamal, I like Rajini, If i like playing indoor games, he plays outdoor sports, if i play with a group, below of my age, he plays above of his age, he is a science student, i am an art student, anything and everything this will not match except a hidden care with him always for me.Many a times, I compete with him and ended up with a big failure. I never realized that i can't match him because he is a legend in everything.

When we grow, I thought issues will also grow. However, he never considered me as a threat. There were so many occasions whenever I broke in my life, My chips were down, I lost myself to the failure, He was there as an uninvited person to share his shoulder to me. When i grow older, my thoughts also got matured- now i realize how much i have hurt him, what were the occasions, what was his stand, only one thing i could realize that he wanted me to be good and safe. The greatness about his affection is that I could only realize, no definitions.

People say in olden days, we have 7 life like this! I pray god that in all 7 life, I must associate with him in some ways, live to his likings. This is basically because as both got old, I am not sure that i will get an opportunity to be good as he expects. He has given me so much that i could not satisfy him in this life. I may sound emotional, yes i am. I would like to recall an old saying" When you pain somebody, you will be pained by somebody". Now i take so much of care for my kid(any one for that matter), my kid is behaving the same way that i behaved with him. Now i have realized how it would have been for him when i was doing that to him.

In front of him, I might not have given respect to his words, However, he is the only person who can control me now. I had a different kind of adhering to his words, It might look that i haven't taken his words, however, I will be doing the same thing as he expects me to do. In general, I never said "yes! I will do" in front of him.However I have followed a lot of his words exactly the same way, Still i am not convinced that I obey his words.

I am not sure that anybody who got a person like him in their life, even the person whom i am describing.Its not that we don't have difference of opinion, we have a lot, however care will be the pivot in the end.Here i would like to disclose about the person whom i have described so far"He is my one & only elder brother"

It must be a god's gift to have anyone who cares like him and who provide a unconditional affection. I will not comment on his merits and demerits, his achievements and failure etc.... This is an expression of younger to elder.

Before i conclude, I want to say & In my life,So far I have ever said this to my lovable brother that"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" and "I AM SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES I HAVE DONE" I know that he will not mind all this, Because, He is a legend.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know about your brother. Happy to know that, I too have a good younger brother. ;-)

    ReplyDelete